Another new addition to DJI Drones and Quadcopters line-up, this Phantom 4 Advanced is perfect for exploring the skies and the unique views that this provides.
Updating the original Phantom 4 and borrowing a bunch of features from the Pro model, this advanced version will satisfy the needs of both beginners and more advanced users.
Precise flight and hovering skills pair with a high-quality camera which is capable of 4K video, while excellent obstacle avoidance assures your drone will return to you unscathed.
For full Specifications please click here
- Brand Name: DJI
- Aerial Photography: Yes
- Connectivity: APP Controller, Remote Control
- Sensor Size: 1/1.0 inches
- Camera Integration: Camera Included
- Frequency:2.400 - 2.483 GHz
- Main Rotor Diameter:24cm
- Optical Zoom Ratio: Fixed Focus
- Control Channels: 8 Channels
- Camera Features: 1080p HD Video Recording,720p HD Video Recording,4K HD Video Recording
- Pixels: 20 million
- FPV Operation: Yes
- Remote Distance: 7km
- Action Time: Others
- Model Number: Phantom 4 Advanced
- DJI Model: phantom 4 advanced
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 2.0kg (4.41lb.)
- Package Size: 80cm x 80cm x 80cm (31.50in x 31.50in x 31.50in)
Please note: Your full user guide comes as a digital download with this product. Access to the PDF User Guide will be on the checkout page & in your order email.
Firmware & Software & Drivers are available on request. Please contact us at email@example.com
Never use your drone with any Radio Communication, WiFi or Bluetooth equipment in close proximity or attached to the Drone/Transmitter. Failure to adhere to this may cause serious interference with the Drone and loss of signal and control.
Never fly your Drone with the WiFi, Bluetooth or Radio Communication enabled on your Action Camera or GoPro. Flying your Drone with a WiFi enabled Action Camera attached to it may cause serious interference and loss of control as they both operate on the 2.4ghz frequency.
UAV Regional Guide
Please check your local authority to view the UAV regulations in your region.