Revo-Sprint 1600W – Lithium Polymer 52V 2018 Model
The NEW 2018 1600W / 52V model offers all the great features of previous models with more than ever before, increased speed 54Kmh! New 52V/16.9AH battery which has double the lifespan of Li-ion batteries.
Advanced high output controller and customised brushless motor. Smart throttle display with speedometer, Trip, odometer, digital charge voltage, motor RPM, Cruise control, smart start and many more.
Ergonomic super soft handlebar grips, 1st class high-grade levers and brakes, additional welding and strengthening to frame fixtures, improved chain tensioner brackets, new gear ratio.
Designed and developed by an Australian with over 16 years experience.
The new features include:
- 52V LiFePo4 battery, 33-35km distance in turbo mode and 43km + in economy mode
- 1600W brushless motor, with additional torque than other models
- Upgraded Australian safety approved lithium charger
- New controller, with wider throttle range and high output programming
- New upgraded smart throttle with LCD crystal display, Turbo and Eco modes
- Accurate speedometer
- Trip meter
- RPM meter
- Time traveled during operation
- Digital battery level
- Cruise control
- Smart Start
- New style high-grade brake levers with rubber inserts
- New style hand grips with softer compound
- New high tensile drive chain ... stronger than any other on the market
- New style chain tensioning system, with brackets mounted to the rear of the frame
- 7" Machined aluminum wheel hubs that you won't find on the copies
- Diamond shaped micro rear led tail light
- Anodized rocker arms, bearing cups and nuts, Led head light and couplings
- 1200 recharge cycles! DOUBLE THE LIFE OF Li-Ion batteries
- 9Kg lighter than the 36V lead-acid models and 15kg lighter than the 48V lead acid scooters
- New style wave disc rotors
- New brake calipers with 80% larger heavy-duty brake pads and white powdercoat
- New spring loaded seat mount, quick and easy to install and remove
The Revo-Sprint electric scooter is a proven workhorse. First released in 2006 the REVO-SPRINT has been trialed and tested over the course of time by many customers and enthusiasts and been re-developed / refined further with an Australian designer as new versions have been released.
This latest TOP OF THE LINE model is powered by a 52V Lithium phosphate battery system and enhanced digital controller with 'Turbo / Economy' function and a further 3-speed motor rotation setting.
The Lithium battery increases the running distance from 16Km to 33km in turbo mode and over 43km in economy mode!!
The weight of the scooter is also reduced by 8Kg from the 36V lead-acid battery and the life of the Lithium battery is 4 – 5 times that of the 36V or 48V lead acid type, more than double the life of Li-Ion and Li-Po cells ...
It is capable of 1200+ recharges! The battery is encased in its own extruded/anodized aluminum casing for extra protection over the regular PVC shrink wrapping that is commonly used on other lithium batteries and 24k gold plated connectors have been added to assist with the high current flow.
The scooter can be recharged within 9 hours from empty and much less if you have not discharged the battery completely.
The 1600WATT customised brushless motor has out of this world performance and torque, easily climbing slopes and reaching speeds up to 54kmh! We can modify the torque by modifying the gear ratio.
Front and rear disc brakes fitted with new style wave rotors which run true work fantastic with the new caliper and heavy-duty brake pads which are 80% larger than the regular ones.
The 12-inch pneumatic low profile tyres give great traction on all surfaces whether sealed or not and the thumb throttle is very comfortable to use.
Ignition is controlled through a key lock at the top of the steering pole and a further on/off switch on the LCD throttle.
The unique one-step folding mechanism for the steering pole is very simple, quick and easy.
Once folded the product can be picked up by the steering pole and carried or stowed away. In addition to the folding feature the pivoting abs deck allows the user to remove the battery pack bag and further reduce the weight of the product for cartage.
The user can also purchase a charging adapter cord so the battery can be charged separately from the scooter frame. This feature is beneficial where the charging point is located in an awkward position and the user finds it difficult to move the complete scooter to that point or power outlet.
A newly designed spring-loaded detachable seat is supplied with the scooter for riders that want to option to sit or stand while riding and automatically locks into position so the seat will not pull out when using it as a lifting aid.
Don't be fooled by cheaper low-grade copies of this product! You will not find any that have been designed by an Aussi for Australian conditions and you will find the components and scooter are not the same quality, performance or reliability. Don't be disappointed with your purchase.
Note: You should check with your relevant traffic authority as to where this product is permitted to be used. Road and traffic laws may differ from region to region.