Revo-Sprint 1000W – Lithium Polymer 36V/20AH 2019 Model
Better than ever before with an extensive list of upgrades
2019 Revo Sprint 1000W - Lithium 36V/20AH
Limited stock, be quick ... selling fast!
The new 2019 model offers all the great features of the previous lead-acid models with additional improvements to power, running time, battery life and product weight.
The new features include:
- 36V / 20AH lithium battery, 32km turbo mode & 42km+ in economy mode
- Upgraded Australian safety approved lithium charger
- New controller, a little quicker and more reliable and Waterproof!
- New upgraded throttle with LCD display, Turbo and Eco modes
- New style high-grade brake levers with rubber inserts
- New style ergonomic hand grips with a softer compound
- New high tensile drive chain ... stronger than any other on the market
- 7" Machined aluminum wheel hubs that you won't find on the copies
- Diamond shaped micro rear led tail light
- Double shock absorber on the front fork
- Anodised rocker arms, bearing cups and nuts, Led headlight and couplings
- 1200 recharge cycles!
- 6Kg lighter than the SLA model
- 1000watt motor with a 3km speed increase over SLA batteries
- New style wave disc rotors
- New brake calipers with heavy duty pads
- New spring loaded seat mount, quick and easier to install and remove
- LED Headlight with black housing
The Revo-Sprint electric scooter is a proven workhorse. First released in 2006 the REVO-Sprint has been trialed and tested over the course of time by many customers and enthusiasts and been re-developed / refined further as new versions have been released.
This latest model is powered by a 36V / 20AH Lithium polymer battery system and enhanced digital controller with 'Turbo / Economy' function. The Lithium battery increases the running distance from 17Km to 32km in turbo mode and over 42km in economy mode!!
The weight of the scooter is also reduced by 6Kg from the SLA battery and the life of the Lithium battery is double that of the 36V lead acid type .... It is capable of 1200 recharges!
With the new high rate charger, the scooter can be recharged within 8 hours from empty. The 1000watt brushed motor has fantastic performance and torque, easily climbing slopes and reaching speeds up to 36kmh! We can modify the torque by modifying the the gear ratio.
Front and rear disc brakes fitted with new style wave rotors which run true work fantastic with the new caliper and heavy duty brake pads. The 10’ pneumatic All terrain tyres give great traction on all surfaces whether sealed or not and the new half twist throttle is very comfortable to use.
Ignition is controlled through a key lock at the top of the steering pole and also allows the user to switch the LED headlight on with further turn to the right.
The unique one step folding mechanism for the steering pole is very simple, quick and easy. Once folded the product can be picked up by the steering pole and carried or stowed away. In addition to the folding feature, the pivoting abs deck allows the user to remove the battery pack bag and further reduce the weight of the product for cartage.
The user can also purchase a charging adapter cord so the battery can be charged separate from the scooter frame. This feature is beneficial where the charging point is located in an awkward position and the user finds it difficult to move the complete scooter to that point or power outlet.
A detachable seat is supplied with the scooter for riders that want to option to sit or stand while riding and twists into a locking point so the seat will not pull out when using it as a lifting aid.
Don't be fooled by cheaper low grade copies of this product! You will find the components are not the same and will be disappointed with your purchase.
Note: You should check with your relevant traffic authority as to where this product is permitted to be used. Road and traffic laws may differ from region to region.
- Weight Kg 37.0
- Manufacturer XTA
- Type Electric Scooter
- Suggested Usage Cruising
- Motor 1000W
- Max Speed (km/h) 36km, can be increased and altered with the gear ratio change
- Max Range (km/h) 42
- Transmission Chain Drive
- Battery 36V/ 20AH LiFe-Po4
- Charge Time (hrs) 8
- Weight (kg) 34
- Tyres 11" Pneumatic
- Brakes Disc
- Suspension Yes, front & rear
- Max Rider Weight 120KG
- dB (Max RPM) 1
- Additional Features Removable battery Double shock front end 1 touch, Spring loaded seat mount Led headlight, tail light and barke light New LCD twist throttle Soft compound ergonomic grips 7" machine finished alloy wheel hubs low profile tyres Super high tensile chain Additional welding added to frame New high rate charger
- Seat included Yes